WHAT MAKES US THE BEST
- We prepare the area by vacuuming, pretreating, and raking.
- We supply our own water at a very high temperature.
- We move furniture at no cost.
- We can clean and restore marble.
- We can polish travertine, tile and grout.
- We can deep clean tile.
- We officially started our cleaning services 16 years ago.
- We have a combined experience of more than 57 years.
- Our team is certified in carpet, natural stone and tile.
- We clean rooms by the square foot at a minimum charge of $99.
- We offer 24 hour water and restoration services.
- We can clean furniture at a margin cost of $75-80 for a couch.
- Hot water carpet & upholstery cleaning.
- Ceramic tile, natural stone & grout cleaning.
- Vinyl floor stripping: waxing & polishing.
- Hardwood cleaning.
- Custom floor maintenance programs.
From carpeting to ceramic tile to vinyl flooring, we have the experience and technology to professionally clean any type of floor.
Our teams of fully trained technicians use the latest power truck mounted systems to clean both your carpets and your upholstery.
- Call our H.J. Martin and Son floor care Division every 18 months to upkeep the manufacturer's stain and warranty requirements.
- Vacuum your floors once or twice a week at minimum.
- Ask an H.J. Martin and Son sales professional about what type of vacuum works best with your carpet. Some manufactures do not warranty a carpet if certain vacuums are used.
- Clean your hardwood or laminate floors with a microfiber mop or water. Hardwood and laminate floors are sensitive to excessive moisture.
- Clean your floors with vinegar and water. Vinegar is an acid and can cause damage.
- Vacuum a longer pile carpet using the beater bar setting. This can cause damage to the tangle and fibers. We recommend vacuuming these floors using the suction setting.